Last updated on May 18th, 2021 at 12:29 pm
Technical requirements are essential components that must be taken into consideration ahead of time. After deciding the preferences that suit your business best, amazing results are sure to come out of your newly localized multilingual website.
Think about the technical decisions:
Examples: “en”=English and “es”= Spanish (Español)
7. Selecting the format of the working files and how to exchange content with the translation agency.
8. How will you supply the material to be translated: MS Word, html, xml, php, or others
9. Which of the above formats will be more convenient for your IT staff to receive the translated files
10. Revise your existing Content Management System (CMS). Look for answers to the question of structure and best practices to incorporate the translated content.
11. Website localization assurance is perhaps the most important step, as it is vital to proofread and test your website before it is open to the public. Always double-check connections, navigation and correct sequence within each language. By carefully reviewing the new site, you avoid the embarrassment of faulty navigation within your site that can render all of your efforts towards a multilingual page useless.
In order to market globally you must stop and ask yourself multiple questions to be successful in the planning and execution of a website localization project. Fortunately there are translation agencies, like JR Language, with the experience and know how to guide you in partnership to facilitate this complex process for you. JR Language has worked in multiple website translation projects. All of our work is edited and proofread independently after translation to ensure that your localized content appears original and attractive towards all your target markets.
If you have any questions about your multilingual website translation and localization, please contact us by leaving a comment or questions, sending us an email at [email protected], or calling at 1-866-389-5036. We will gladly address your question and see how we can help you.